Matt 17:20

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/25 Joey B Update...

Good Morning All,
Yesterday afternoon they did another MRI on Joey and saw nothing conclusive. Sometime this evening he will have his 6th operation. The plan is to insert a shunt which will provide an alternative path for the drainage of this fluid that is leaking from his incision. If this works as planned he will be able to go home in a couple of days.
Anneke is so grateful for everyone's support and prayers. Thank you.
Blessings,
Tina White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anneke,
I pray that God's word will bring you peace: "I leave you peace; my peace I give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So don't let your hearts be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

We are lifting up your whole family for healing and strength (and peace!). de Colores & love

Anonymous said...

Anneke,
You face each new day with Me at your side. Never forget that I am here. You meet every difficult circumstance with My arm outstretched to fight for you.
Behold, I have made you a nest in the hollow of My hand, and you shall lie down and sleep. Though the elements rage, though the winds blow and the floods come, you shall rest in peace. For you are precious in My sight, O My child. I know you by name and you are Mine.