I visited with Joey today. He was having lunch and looking stronger. He was peaceful and calm. They removed one of the drains (the hand grenade looking one) the lombard drain is still in.
This is the one with the spinal fluid. They are keeping it in until they are sure everything is under control.
After lunch he drifted off to sleep and I curled up next to him and did the same. (okay, so I was in the chair next to him, but as close as I could get!)
My mom (Stephanie) has been running the house and taking care of the kids this past three weeks and could use some prayer too.
I really miss him so much and so do the kids. Please pray really hard for him to heal and come home soon. I am so empty without him.
Matt 17:20
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are all praying hard for Joey's quick & complete healing.
Anneke, I have seen such a huge improvement in Joey over the past couple of weeks. Our God is "Mighty to Save"!! There are so many times I have heard you say "I love this song", & I know that many of those songs are what are keeping you strong right now. Each time I hear one of your favorites I am reminded to lift you & your family up in prayer again. I can hear the weariness in your words & I am praying that God would give you an extra measure of peace & rest and that you would feel His loving arms around you in those moments when you need Him the most.
I love you, my dear friend.....Melody
Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Post a Comment