"I've been reading all these emails and my heart and prayer are with you Anneke - I'm so sorry you have been going through this. I hope and pray the doctors at UCLA will get this taken care of." "God bless the Bernardo family during this difficult time." "I was out and about tonite and I had such a strong urge to go and sit with Anneke at the hospital....and I don't even know her other than brief conversations with her" "I have been praying ever since you informed me of what is going on and have asked my life group (via email) to pray for him even if they don't know what is going on." "I just feel so drawn to Anneke right now. They are some of the nicest people I have met at Discovery and I would be honored if I can help out in any way." "Please let Anneke know that I am thinking of her and her family and wishing them the very best." "Please let me know how I can help." "Thank you for the update! Just continuing to pray, pray, pray......." "All of us at the Sawyer household as well as at Toyota are praying for Joey." "Thank you for keeping me updated so that I know how to pray." "If Anneke needs help with carpool, please let me know." "Praise God for answered prayers." "The awesome power of prayer and the goodness and graciousness of our Healer, Jesus Christ." "Praying for the family." "I would like to do whatever I can to help out" "I would love to be on the list to provide a meal" "thank you so much for the updates, it's been great to be able to know what to pray for" "please let Anneke if she wants a ride down to UCLA so she can rest her head or close her eyes or just not have to worry about giving the energy to drive-I'm available" "please send Anneke my love" "Joey, Anneke, the kids and all those angels that are there for them are in my prayers" "I'll watch kids, clean house, cook meals, run errands, whatever it takes to help them out" "Wow - oh my goodness. I'm praying." "wow, I didn't even know. I can take the kids the next two days if Anneke needs help. Please let her know." "Thanks for the update, we will be praying. Keep me updated...I will be checking email from Hawaii. My daughter will be praying too." "Joey & Anneke still need our prayers. It's one of the most powerful things we can do for them."
"God bless you all"
Matt 17:20
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been forwarding the updates over to GO ministries in the Dominican. Every couple days I get an email back with, "We will be praying!" or "Thank you for letting us know - I will pass the information along. We will certainly be lifting Joey and his family up in prayer! Please keep us updated." So just know that you have prayer coming from all over.
Post a Comment