Matt 17:20

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

9/19 Surgery rescheduled for today

Hello all......I did talk to Anneke this morning and she is at work & waiting for a call from the hospital. They have rescheduled surgery for today, but once again it is a waiting game, so as soon as she hears anything she'll take off for UCLA with her laptop in hand so she can continue to work while in the waiting room. She is quite tired from a long day at UCLA yesterday, but needs to get some work done. Again she sends her love & looks forward to hearing from you all as she will have a chance to read through the blog from her laptop as well.
Melody

6 comments:

Killer B said...

Anneke,

You know our prayers have been with Joey from the beginning and they won't stop until Joey come home healthy. I believe God always has a plan and we often are not allowed to see the big picture which makes it difficult to understand and totaly rely on faith. As painful as this seems at times it is a good thing for all of us to go through. You will need zero faith to know and feel that we are there for you when ever and for what ever you need. Call me and I'm there. Margie and I love you guys and are suffering along with you, we have gone through this several times and know how painful this can be. God is good, he loves us all and will take care of us and get us through these bumps in the road of life. Pleas have someone let us know the minute you find out anything. All our love Brian and Margie

Anonymous said...

Hi Anneke,
This is your "twin" John. (Natalie) Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of your family and praying for your husband's recovery. We have a miracle working God. I know He will do great things. Lots of love to you!!!

MichelleBellamy said...

Dear Anneke,

I am praying for you, Joey, and the kids. You and all the members of your family have touched my life and Juliana's with your Christ-like love. I will make myself available to you if you want someone to drive you to the hospital. I know how hard it is to ask for help sometimes, but I am here and I want to help in some small way. I can also help with things at your home ( laundry, food, carpool, watch the kids)anything where you have a need that is not being filled. Here is my cell, you can give it to someone at your house and they can call me, as I know how busy you are.(805)304-1387
Scriptures on Health and Healing:
James 5:15, Proverbs 4:21-22, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, John 1:14, Isaiah 53:4-5, Romans 8:11
Love, Michelle and Juliana Bellamy

Teri T said...

Hey Anneke, Chris, Sami, Jessica and I are thinking about you all. I know how hard it has been for you because I have been receiving Melody's emails every couple of days. She is very special to be doing that for you !! We hope this next surgery will be the last and Joey will be well enough to come home soon. Let me know if you need anything at all....even picking up the little ones from school okay. Our love to you all.

Teri T

clarice said...

Anneke,

You, Joey and your family are in my daily prayers. Joey's name is on a post-it on my computer monitor at work. I spend my whole day on my computer and my eyes get very tired. Every time I need a break, my eyes drift to the blue post-it and focus all my energy on prayer for your family. I love you Anneke. I have faith that the Lord will see you through this.

Much love and faith,
Clare Cox

Anonymous said...

Hello Bernardo Family,

I just wanted to tell you, I have been praying I told mom and Dad about it, so they are praying as well. The Lord will heal you in all ways and you shall be stronger in Faith and in your physical nature. May God Bless all the people who have been able to be there and help you throught this time, and the Doctors may God give the knowledge and experience to do all they can to help Joey through this time and keep him comfortable. God Bless Melody for keeping us all informed so we were able to know what was going on, on a daily basis. I love you very much and my thought and prayers are with you all.

Cousin Kylee and Bret Gnagy