Matt 17:20
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Friday, September 21, 2007
9/21 Another good day for Joey
Things are looking good for Joey since this last surgery. He had a very good day yesterday!! He was chatting away right after he woke up from surgery & continued to talk for most of the day. Anneke said she fell asleep to him talking & woke up to it as well, what a huge praise!! The doctors & nurses are very optimistic about his recovery as things continue to improve. He has had several of his caretakers pop in on him when they see that he is still there & they are amazed at how well he is doing. Praise God for all the answered prayers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Praise God. Cindy and I will continue to be in prayer that our great and mighty God will restore your health completely and bring you home soon. I also want to mention that the Real Chargers did not show up last Sunday. If we had a rematch this week, the Pats would get smoked. At the end of the year it will be the Chargers in the SuperBowl and not the Pats. : - ).
Brian
Praise God indeed! Melissa and I are super excited to see the whole bernardo family back home and healthy and hopefully being able to see little joey tear it up on the football field! We love you guys and will continue to be praying!!!
Ben, Melissa and Jude
I'm so amazed at Joey's whole story and his getting on with recovery. I'm always amazed at what our Lord can do. He showed the Doctors exactly where to go. I give Him all the Praise for this miracle in Joey. I'm praying for your entire family and that God would continue holding you up, keeping you strong in Faith.
In Jesus Name; Diane Misuraca all my love to you.
I am so glad he is doing well. All our love to you and the kids and Joey too. See I told you God wont keep a good man down!!
Love the Popovic/Benet family
God Is so great. Dan & I will continue to pray for Joey's recovery and for the family. We miss you guys so much in Life group. We look for to celebrating your return. Anneke let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We love you guys.
Dan & Debbie
Amen sister!!!! So happy to hear how well Joey is doing. What an amazing testimony your family has!
Post a Comment