HE'S COMING HOME TODAY!!!
10AM Monday. I just heard from Anneke. She is on her way to the hospital to pick Joey up and bring him home. Right now!
THANK YOU, GOD!!
Love & blessings to you all!
Tina White
Matt 17:20
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Joey. Scot here. So glad to know you're coming home. What an answer to prayer! And...the Pats are doing awesome. Can life get much better for ya...I submit that it can not!
Welcome Home Joey......we are soooo happy to hear that you are doing better. Spend lots of quality time with your family, we know they have missed you very much!! You are all in out thoughts!! Chris, Teri Sami and Jessica Troutman
Joey...Scot here. Let me try this again. Just found out you might not be making it home today. Look at it this way...you still have the Pats!
Trusting God for the other one.
Post a Comment