Matt 17:20

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Amesage from Megan

hi my name is megan i am his eight year old dauter i have not seen my dad since the 30 of august but yesterday something amaseing happened i got to see him it made me cry to see him since i hadent seen him in so long but the first look at him i could tell he had been growing stronger i love him so much i can't wait till he gets home
love
Megan

3 comments:

Brainerd and Esther said...

Hi Megan,

Dad will be home soon and well. Keep praying for him ok. You are such a good girl. I love you.

Brainerd

candice said...

Megan I am proud of the way you have handled this. You may be young in years, but wise in spirit. I know it had been tough not seeing daddy for a long time, but you have had a great attitude during all of this. Great job helping grandma and mommy out at home too.
Love you sweetie,
Candice

Melody said...

Megan.....I saw your daddy too & you are right, he is growing stronger every day. We are all praying for your daddy that he will be home very soon!! Then you'll get the biggest & best hug you've ever had from your daddy!!
Love you......Melody