Anneke here. Tough day for Joey, very uncomfortable from the shunt. He had difficulty breathing and a lot of pain. X-rays showed nothing serious, no pneumonia or anything out of the ordinary. Just probably pressure from the shunt and some swelling and maybe having SIX surgeries is getting to him. Ya think. He was leaking from the original incision quite a bit this morning which concerned everyone, but tonight he hardly had any leakage. They had him sitting up quite a bit. He really wants me to go to Joey's big homecoming game tomorrow, so if anyone is interested in going down to UCLA sometime tomorrow evening I can give you my parking pass. I hate to see him alone for such a long time. He gets very lonely. I plan to video tape the game and the half time show where Joey will be nominated for homecoming king. Little Johnny is his stand in because Joey will be in the locker room for half time.
Still thanking everyone for their thoughts and prayers.
Matt 17:20
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annneke, love you and your family so much. We have been praying and will continue to pray. Please know the kids are always welcome to come play with my kids.
much love, Sarah uno
Post a Comment