Joey was doing great today. Walked back and forth in his room a few times. I have been at work in the a.m. and cannot wait to see him, but very tired at night. This afternoon I took Megan out with me to see her daddy. Johnny and Megan have not seen their dad since August 30th. It was a bautiful moment of huging and tears of joy.
I am so glad to be home a little early tonight to get some rest. Thank you all for your prayers. I often wonder why I am so amazed with God, when I should already know His great love for me surpasses what I could ever imagine!
Ginney Owen is one of my favorite singer/songwriters and she is blind, so in the words of one of her songs....
"It may not be the way I would have chosen, when you led me through a world that's not my home. Though you never said it would be easy, you always said I'd ever walk alone.
So when the whole world seems against me and I'm all by myself, and I can't hear you answer my cries for help, I remember the suffering, your love put you through and I will walk through the fire if you want me to."
Thank you God, I could not do this without you. Thank you to my family and friends..I just can't say it enough.
love
anneke
Matt 17:20
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In Philippians 4: 4-6
Says,
"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
Anneke, this verse I have seen in you and in so many people who care and love you and your family. I'm very blessed to know you and to be your Secret Sister.
I continue to pray for you and your family, and continued healing for Joey.
In Christ, Your Secret Sister
Hi Anneke,
It was so great to hear Joey's voice over the phone. He sounded just the same; made me think "the good old days are back!" I thanked God soooooo much. What a great and loving God we have that He cares for us so much. Esther and I are regularly upholding Joey in our prayers; and we thank God with you for Joey's improving health. Thanks for sharing the words of the Ginney Owen song. It's so meaningful and true.
Brainerd
Post a Comment